We were also very happy to hear from our PM on Friday afternoon with some updates. He told us that if the weather holds, they will put up the trusses for the roof early this coming week and shingles will follow soon after that. The next step will apparently be the house wrap and HVAC installation and duct work.
We are still working on getting a revised settlement date, particularly because the delays may have pushed us into a time frame that will make if very hard for us both to get time off of work at the same time and because NVR still is going by our original May 15th date and says no one has notified them that it might have changed, so they've already sent us a 60-day notice and are waiting for us to lock our rate (which we may not actually be eligible to do given the possible new timeline). Our PM is going to try to talk to the builder's main office during the upcoming week to hopefully get us a revised date. He also told us we were probably appropriately within the 90-day lock period, but that he couldn't actually guarantee that, though if we aren't yet, he says we are definitely within a week or two of it. So, we are obviously still in limbo on that front.
One big move forward, however, is that our PM is ready to set our Pre-Drywall meeting! We are looking at a little over a week if the date we prefer from his options works out. We are very excited to actually walk through our home!